Selasa, 19 April 2011

Powerful "off the wall" Marketing strategy of Auto Repair


I watched the auto repair shops have success and I watched auto repair shops fail. I know exactly what is the difference. This knowledge and action requires will determine if you have success or failure. Keep reading ...

Shop owners who can spend just about every waking moment any work on your auto repair marketing or making something that is being sold to customers already have. Is really simple.

Shop owners who fail to spend most of their customers by avoiding time, planning to work (which is very different from actually working), or allowing his attention to distract auto repair marketing for irrelevant things that have little to nothing to do with profitability.

Time is your most valuable asset. If you focus your time on making things more profitable (auto repair marketing to gain customers and sell existing clients), your store will prosper. If you don't your store will fail.

AS HENRY FORD AND STEVE JOBS CAN MAKE YOUR STORE MORE PROFITABLE

I was thinking about auto repair the other day I read an excellent article marketing and came with two quotes that I wanted to share with you.

"If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse"-Henry Ford

There is a certain amount of homework involved, true, but primarily is just picking up things that you can see in the periphery. Sometimes when you're almost asleep, you realize that something that you wouldn't have noticed otherwise. Can I subscribe to a half-dozen Internet news services, and I get about 300 e-mails per day, many of the people who I don't know, hawking crazy ideas. And I always paid much attention to whispers around me "-Steve Jobs

Two key points jump out at me. For the first time since Henry Ford pointed out, his clients rarely know exactly what they want from you. They focus on getting the car fixed, but they are not aware of the fact that they also want to have fun, they want to be pampered and want to be special. All of these needs are below the surface and yet surprisingly, more powerful than the simple need to have your car fixed.

The next point highly valuable was done by Steve Jobs. To be successful it is important to keep your information from many different sources and diversified; pay attention to whispers around you. Some of my most successful auto repair marketing ideas were borrowed from other industries, or persons who most owners of auto repair shop thought that was crazy. When I hear the whispers of multiple independent sources really get my attention.

As Henry and Steve both point out, knowing that your customer is real power when it comes auto repair marketing and your business. How many times you speak to your customers? I don't mean just ask them for their keys. I mean really talk to them and find out what are the forces driving their buying decisions today. Your answers can guide you to some incredibly profitable discoveries.

MARKETING STRATEGY OF POWERFUL, FREE AUTO REPAIR

How many times you came across a marketing strategy self repair that was powerful and free? Well, here's one for you ...

Start a business card collection! Collect a card for everyone that comes into your store. Collect a card for each business location to which you will. Restaurants, laundromats, banks, etc. wherever you go. At the end of each day to post all the cards that you collected in a cork board next to the table where you write up customers. See the magic happen!

During the process of writing clients will look for the Board of Directors looking for people or companies who are familiar with after they find them, they immediately feel more comfortable and safe to do business with you. This is a surprisingly effective auto repair, powerful and free marketing technique. I actually heard collections getting so large that the local cable news came out and did a story about it. This would be ok with you, right?!? Get on it today. Just ask for a card. People are happy to provide it.








Dave Dickson – I help the owners of the auto repair shop to increase their profits, eliminate your stress and make money more than enough to have the lifestyle we dreamed of when they started their business. I can do it better than anyone else because I really have done it myself; growing from a small shop of 21 stores in four and a half years while working less and having more time for me each year. You can contact me http://www.autorepairmarketing.org in or 727-565-1806


1 komentar:

  1. Hi, I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.

    BalasHapus